Recently we have noticed excess trash and recyclables outside of garbage receptacles.
Be sure to follow these rules in order to not incur the $5 per night fee:
- Place trash bags in the receptacle. Do not overfill, do not place bags around a full receptacle
- Boxes need to be flattened and kept in an orderly fashion, so they are easy to pick up
- If you have recyclables, place them in a separate container
- Do not obstruct your doorway or stairwell, this is a fire hazard
- Note any excess waste, including junk / old furniture / large items that you wish to throw away, will incur the $5 fee